Integer to Binary string

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Dec 6 23:06:30 EST 2002

Bengt Richter wrote:

> I assumed he wanted to use radix 2. The protoype is
>
> char *_itoa( int value, char *string, int radix );

Well, what prototype?  _itoa (nor itoa) isn't a standard function.  Most
prototypes I've seen for it in private implementations don't include a
radix argument (indeed, they don't even include an argument for
specifying the buffer, but instead use a static one).

/  \ Wars don't last forever, Henry.  Only war does.
\__/ Capt. Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce
    ZOE / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/zoe/
 A simple Python OpenGL rendering engine.