Working on a python tutorial...comments desired

Yu Wang Yu.Wang at synopsys.com
Wed Dec 18 02:47:00 EST 2002

Yes, I would quite agree with that.
Quite a number of people use python for its ease to use of practical
issues. Most of those are listed there.
You may say there are billions of resources on net, say, the sigs of
python.org, the vaults of parnassus.... But as pointed out by Anand, a
more practical one is hungrily desired by newbies, or even high-level
newbies.

I would recommend an interesting website you may already know:
www.uselesspython.com