Newbie Using "Programming Python" 1st Ed. Question

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Mon Dec 16 16:54:51 EST 2002

In article <uvsgv57q0uko1d at corp.supernews.com>,
mowestusa <justnotworking at mail.com> wrote:
			.
>If anyone has good tutorials that deal with more real world examples of
>using python in a Win98 situation, I would appreciate it.  Maybe I could
>learn more from those examples than I'm learning from "Programming Python."
			.
			.
			.
*Programming Python*'s good, but suboptimal for someone
with light programming experience, and concentrating on
Windows.

There are LOTS of good books and tutorials available.
Tell us more about yourself; do you prefer dead trees
or on-line tutorials?  Are you headed toward GUIs,
Web applications, command-line utilities, ...?  Do
you like algorithms, games, cool programming techniques,
...?
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net