Simple encryption proposal. Comments ?

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Mon Dec 30 09:37:21 EST 2002

I'm allready using M2Crypto for SSL. Didn't think of the AuthCookies-part.
I'll look into it.
My web-server-app can run both with and wthout SSL, depending on the
presence of M2Crypto. That's why I decided to encrypt the cookies for some
extra security for users without M2Crypto installed. Now that I've been told
my encryption-scheme isn't exactly bulletproof, it might be more of an
annoyance for possible hackers than a security measure, but ....

Best regards,
Thomas

news:auo5td$19i$1 at reader01.singnet.com.sg...