[despammed] Re: redirect sys.stdout to C++ ?

André Jonsson tatsujin at despammed.com
Sun Dec 29 07:28:43 EST 2002

Firstly, I'm very sorry I was vague and inconsistent in my explaining so you had to
do a complete investigation of my intentions...

I haven't yet compared your code, but it's essentially the same (good guessing
there).  I'll have to get back to you on what the difference is and why there is one,
if any (it will probably take a while). Possibly I've been incredibly stupid and
fumbled up something very simple in there somewhere...

Very much thank you for going through all this trouble to help me!

/André

Bengt Richter wrote:

<cutting long and _very_ informative post>