Tuple arg for "classinfo" in isinstance: what does it mean?

Parzival Herzog parz at shaw.SpamBucket.ca
Tue Dec 10 20:43:16 EST 2002

I'm an old fart, but I can learn new tricks. I think I would still prefer
to have a complete definition in the ref manual, as I do RTFM all the
time when programming in python, but this will do in cases of
ambiguity.

On the other hand, the idea of using experimentation to substitute
for documentation, as Erik Max Francis has suggested, has my
jaw dropping in amazement.