Anton Vredegoor anton at vredegoor.doge.nl
Mon Dec 2 06:09:51 EST 2002

On Sun, 01 Dec 2002 15:07:20 GMT, Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com>
wrote:

>I am close! I have asked twice here what folks use to do Python, and I
>have yet to get one solitary answer. That is /really/ strange. Anyway,
>what IDE /do/ you use?

It's a secret conspiracy to not answer questions in the same thread
they are asked in :-) The rationale is to encourage people to look up
(google) the many times the same kind of questions have been asked and
answered in the correctly named threads. FWIW I started with using
Idle a lot, then switched to Wscite and Cygwin's interactive Python
shell. I still use Idle now and then for quickly opening an
interactive shell, because I can import modules from the current
directory in the shell this way. Pythonwin is out of the question
because I want to minimize the number of mouse clicks.

Anton.