howto force the python lib-dyn path ?

David Voswinkel d.voswinkel at centrium.de
Thu Dec 5 12:26:24 EST 2002

hi ,

for an embedded project i use stripped down python version.
lets say i have under /opt/project/lib/python/ all
standart python modules and dyn libs.
i have build libpython2.so and relinked all dynlibs.
when iam trying to dlopen a plugin based on libpython2.so
and start an interpreter,then try to import eg. time module.
python still loads the time.so form /usr/lib/python/lib-dyn.(we
my vanilla python install sits)
i tried a bunch of different PYTHONPATHs.
but even using PYTHONPATH env for to avoid this loading problem is quite
conventient for me, would prefare to patch the sources of python dyn loader
can somebody point me the direction where to change python dso loader.
thanks

david

--
{