Anyone seen a Javascript interpreter in Python?

Robert Ginda rginda at netscape.com
Tue Dec 10 16:36:24 EST 2002

Where exactly is Venkman falling short?  It's got some problems loading
source during page load, but you can work around that with Pretty Print
mode.  I've debugged some fairly complicated scripts (including Venkman
itself) without any real issues.  I've never even attempted to debug an
XML document though, so there could be some issues there that I don't
know about.  I'd be interested to hear specific problems or suggestions
you might have.

Rob.
(The guy who wrote Venkman.)