Web Survey: Win $ 4,000 in CASH!

vlcus at vlcank.co.jp vlcus at vlcank.co.jp
Fri Dec 27 03:23:06 EST 2002

Take part in our short survey and win $ 4,000 in cash!
We apologize for troubling you if you have participated the following survey.

VLC Inc., a leading web-based market research company in Tokyo, is currently conducting a survey about ways of using digital camera and color printer.
This survey is intended for the Owner of Digital Camera or the Owner of Color Printer (including a color printer with copying, scanning or facsimile functions).

We would like to extend to you an invitation to participate in this survey.
Please visit our website at:
            http://www.vlcank.com/usa/index.html
The survey is called ‘Survey on Ways of Using Digital Photographic Equipment ’.

As an additional incentive, one participant will be selected in a draw to win $ 4,000 in cash!
The winner will be notified via email and announced on our website.

We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation in this research.
We truly appreciate your participation!
Please note that any personal information you supply us will remain strictly confidential.

Sumio Muramatsu
CEO
VLC Inc.
Marutomi Daiichi Bldg. 5F,