ANN: 'twander' 2.29 Released

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Sat Dec 21 18:10:07 EST 2002

There is now a slightly newer version (2.31) at the same
URL.  New since 2.29:

- "Select All" now does not include ".."

- New feature to "Invert Current Selection"

- New feature to "Go To Root Directory"

- Minor documentation cleanup

- Much improved HTML docs

Barring bugs, this should be it for quite awhile.
For those who care, I'm also working on submitting a
FreeBSD port.

Tim Daneliuk
tundra at tundraware.com