(no subject)

Roger rogermoris at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 12:24:29 EST 2002

I've got a Perl script that runs on a win2k box. The script uses some
of the Win32 Modules including Win32::OLE and Win32::NetAdmin
The purpose of the script is to add and manipulate users in a Win2k
Active Directory env.  I need to convert the script to work on a Linux
bos.  I figured that when I convert to linux, I'd re do the script in
Python.  I have redhat 8.0 linux, with Python 2.2.1.

Has anybody had luck getting Python to work with Active Directory?  I
need the ability to add users and to move users from one group to
another as well as change passwords.

Thanks.
roger