maney at pobox.com maney at pobox.com
Sun Dec 1 16:48:19 EST 2002

Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I am close! I have asked twice here what folks use to do Python, and I
> have yet to get one solitary answer. That is /really/ strange. Anyway,
> what IDE /do/ you use?

None.  I use any of several different editors (none of which are emacs
or vi, for I am agnostic: I dislike both of them).  Well, unless you
consider the set of xterm, browser, etc. windows I have open as a
home-grown, constantly changing to suit the shifting requirements, IDE.
Aside from abusing "integrated", it's fairly applicable.  :-)