Newbie question on Re module

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Tue Dec 31 17:53:04 EST 2002

You may want to use the redemo.py tkinter app to play with regular
expressions to find the result you are looking for. It is part of the Python
distribution and is located in the Tools/Scripts directory. This is often a
lot faster than trying to see results by playing in the shell or trying a
script with different re variants over and over.

PythonCard includes a port of the app, but that would require you to install
wxPython/PythonCard on your machine. The UI is essentially the same as the
tkinter version. Here's a screenshot:

http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/samples/redemo.html

ka
---
http://www.pythoncard.org/

news:Xns92F5826AE2F65jslmAAearthlinknet at 130.133.1.4...