sunfreeware.com status

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sat Dec 7 10:44:58 EST 2002

Related to my recent request about free software for Solaris in which I
lamented my inability to get to sunfreeware.com, I received the following
note from Steve Christensen, the site's developer.

Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com
http://www.mojam.com/
http://www.musi-cal.com/

Subject: sunfreeware.com status
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 02:31:02 -0500

Skip -

sunfreeware.com is down due to the ice storn in North Carolina
that took its links to the net down.  I am waiting for Time Warner
to get its lines back up.  My systems are all working but their
T-1 lines are not.

There are many mirror sites.  If you do a search for keywords

freeware for solaris

in google.com, some of these other sites will be listed.

Please forward this on to the newsgroup where you discussed
this issue.   My access is limited to this AOL account at the
moment.

Steve Christensen
sunfreeware.com