deprecating the types module ? (was: problems with the types module)

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Dec 13 08:56:02 EST 2002

We have just found a deficiency in our bug submitting process.  (Those of
you arriving late can read it all below).  Michele didn't know a docco
deficiency was a real bug, and might very likely have gone away and not
filed it unless Michael and others were personally supportive of her
effort.  This means we need to change the bug reporting interface so
that it immediately announces 'we like doccu deficiency reports', so
that she wouldn't go away.  Of course this will not help if she is so
conditioned to the idea that nobody cares about doccu deficiencies that
she didn't even consider submitting it, that just means society is broken,
but we need to encourage everybody who makes this effort as much as we can.

Thank you Michele for helping us debug our process.

Laura