USing XML in Python...

diwanh at monica.cs.rpi.edu diwanh at monica.cs.rpi.edu
Wed Dec 25 12:43:57 EST 2002

> > I've looked around but I haven't come across a tutorial as an
>introduction
> > to using XML in Python... and I don't mean an introduction into using XML
> > itself.. I want to use Python and XML to display my website.
> > Does anyone know where I can find some good XML/Python tutorials??

	There was a tutorial on xml.com regarding RSS and Python. This is what
I used to learn PyXML. Though not exactly XML, RSS is a subset of XML. The
parser and the DTD just need to be modified. If you need a complete example,
feel free to look at http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~diwanh/publicNews.py. I plan to add
a page something explaining the script line-by-line, so keep an eye on the
page. :)
--
Hasan =)
PGP Key: http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~diwanh/pgp.key