Python using dlls?

sismex01 at hebmex.com sismex01 at hebmex.com
Tue Dec 17 11:59:54 EST 2002

Check out a module called "ctypes", I don't have an URL
handy, sorry.  But this module lets you --on the platform
you're running on-- call dynamic libraries directly,
interfasing with C native data types directly.

This may be dangerous, of course, but it seems like your
friend knows what he's doing.

-gustavo