Using Python with SQL Server DTS Question

Brandon McKay mckaybr at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 14:57:03 EST 2002

Hi,

has anyone ever used python in an MS SQL Server DTS script?
Specifically in a transform data task active x script?  I am trying to do this
and python doesn't seem to see the DTSSource and DTSDestination record
sets.  Is there a  way to access them?  Any thoughts on this would be
most appreciated..also if anyone can point me to some web resources about
using python in active x scripts and with these kinds of ms tools would be most helpful.  I have the basics down but some more tricky things like this always give me
problems:)