[snake-farm] Re: 2.2.x backports of 2.3.x new features?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Wed Dec 11 13:55:08 EST 2002

I just sent off the membership request.  As for "official
spokes-person"; it might seem strange for the official spokes-person for
the business side of Python to be someone who's currently neither an
employee nor an owner of any business (of course, you could change that
;) ).

Meep, meep, zoom,
Mike

Laura Creighton wrote:

>>But as I'm not a Python-in-a-Tie member, I'll let them respond
>>authoritatively,
>>Mike
>>

>You could change that <wink>.  Get ready to be suggested for the
>job of 'official spokesman' as well, since you have just demonstrated
>competance for the position <grin> ....
>
>was-that-the-roadrunner-I-just-saw-zipping-away-to-the-horizon-or 'ly
>Laura Creighton

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder
  http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/