Saving Browser State without Cookies

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Fri Feb 8 04:08:10 EST 2002

Tim> I believe that Object Craft plan to host some live demos of
Tim> Albatross apps on their Web server in the not too distant future,
Tim> as well as provide some more sample apps as starting points for
Tim> would-be Albatross developers.

Tim is correct, in the next release we are going to place some/all of
the samples up on our web server.  We are also going to change all of
the URLs in the documentation so you can try things out without
needing to download and install Albatross.

In time for the next release we also plan to set up some mailing
lists.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au