entries between labels dynamically

Artur Skura arturs at iidea.pl
Fri Feb 15 14:32:35 EST 2002

Chris Liechti wrote:
> Artur Skura <arturs at iidea.pl> wrote in
> news:slrna6qqs9.b35.arturs at aph.waw.pdi.net:
>> I have a specific problem: I have to create dialogs on the fly, and
>> in those dialog text together with text entries.
>
> Jython 2.1 on java1.4.0 (JIT: null)
>
> does this go in the right direction? the Layouters in java ATW and
> SWING make such things realy easy!

Mmm, I don't know what's wrong, but after adding longer entries I
got a result like this:

http://7bulls.com/~askura/awt.png

It's not what it's supposed to be, the second part got lost.
What is more, I will need to compose dialogs with much more text
(whole paragraphs). The software is for kids, they will have to
insert correct word into the text entries.
Seems I will have to calculate everything anyway...

Pozdrowienia,
Artur
--
http://www.wolneprogramy.org