Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 23:54:25 EST 2002

On 03-Feb-02 20:42:34 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 00:01:03 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net>

>>Where else are you going to take a shot at trying to take down the
>>ultimate cost lower tool. The one that removes the need for putting up
>>with people like you.

>I have no idea what you are trying to say.

>--
>===== Philip Hunt ===== philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk =====
>Herbivore, a zero-effort email encryption system. Details at:
><http://www.vision25.demon.co.uk/oss/herbivore/intro.html>

Good, than you won't know it hit you untill it is to late, for you.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<