Wow.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 20:45:45 EST 2002

On 11-Feb-02 20:36:22 A Meowbot <meowbot at meowing.net> wrote:
>In a few weeks of skimming those threads i'd consistently wackyparsed
>the term as "autoconfig." The scary part is that all the flames and
>rebuttals I read made perfect sense in that context.

I'm sure they would make perfect sense in any peer group on any subject
that wasn't wanted.

Why else was there posts to a message on autocoding but not on a prior
post I made here about the same project but with a different theme?

:) When Neo jumped into Agent Smith wouldn't you say Neo Busted Smith?

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<