[OT] PPT reader?

Luca Fini lfini at arcetri.astro.it
Fri Feb 8 16:53:58 EST 2002

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Skip Montanaro wrote:

> access to PPT sort of out in the cold.  What non-MS tools are out there
> (open source or otherwise) for reading, displaying or converting PPT slides
> to other, more accessible, formats?  If we can get a reasonable (but fairly
> short) list of tools, I can probably see they get referenced on the relevant
> page of the Python website.

StarOffice is more or less available for free to individuals and manages
PPT files pretty well.

						l.f.
       -- )     Luca Fini                            Tel: +39 055 2752 307
 ___    |\      Osservatorio Astrofisico di Arcetri  Fax: +39 055 2752 292
(___|___//___)  50125 Firenze  /   WWW: http://www.arcetri.astro.it/~lfini
 (_)      (_)   Italia        / e-mail: lfini at arcetri.astro.it