box on soap

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Feb 10 12:32:41 EST 2002

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Mark McEahern wrote:
> > Don Box on the Importance of Being WSDL
>
> David McCusker on the Importance of Ignoring Don Box:
>
> http://www.treedragon.com/ged/map/ti/newFeb02.htm#06feb02-box
>
> (I'll just give you a summary. I won't argue.  David's right
> and Don's wrong ;-)

Thanks for saving us the time Fredrik.  Besides which, clicking
on Mark's link brought up (in Netscape 4.7) a page which
said "Directory Listing Denied:  This Virtual Directory does
not allow contents to be listed."

Probably caused by some strong typing somewhere. :-)

(Yes, I could have read the text version posted with Mark's
message, but presumably the HTML version was more readable.)

-Peter