Problem while uploading a binary file using cgi module

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Feb 6 13:32:48 EST 2002

"Tim Roberts" <timr at probo.com> wrote in message
news:u1o16ugtmp7kn5meao6nm85l0bm1htj3vl at 4ax.com...
> "DeepBleu" <DeepBleu at DeepBleu.org> wrote:
> >
> >Wang
> >Please send the code indented next time.  You know, you may know it
inside
> >out.  But poor readers like me do not know your intentions and indenting
> >makes it easier to read.
>
> His code WAS indented, using hard tabs.  I'm guessing Microsoft is
> "helping" you here by having Outlook Express skip leading hard tabs.  Next
> time, try using a real news reader.

Given the proliferation of crappy newsreader software, sensible posters
adopt the Internet philosophy of being critical in what they produce and
liberal in what they accept.

So, normally I don't complain when someone posts tab-indented code, but if I
can't read it then someone else is going to have to reply.

Telling people to use some other piece of software is impractical: on a
group like this it isn't usually because they don't know any better, it's
for other pragmatic reasons. Next time, try using real manners <0.75 wink>.

using-outlook-express-and-not-a-bit-proud-of-it-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Consulting, training, speaking: http://www.holdenweb.com/
Author, Python Web Programming: http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/

"This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it
intersects with useful practice."  Aahz Maruch on c.l.py