3rd User Interface >Re: Please stop responding to Rue

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 10 13:03:39 EST 2002

On 10-Feb-02 08:00:30 Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote:

[snip]

>Today the Mac might be the best supplier of a system with all three
>user interfaces.

>But then there is Linux and the Hurd. Also with nothing much more than a
>Command Line interface and GUIs, but the potential of adding in the third
>user interface on the GNU applications is tremendious. With a skelton code
>frame, such conversion can happen very quickly across the platform.

In addition to this, or as an elaboration on GNU base, there is
established three types of communications with such a Automation Port
Interface. A signal, a message and an memory range address.

>So, there really is not yet an existing system having all three primary
>User Interfaces openly available. Yet every one know there is value to be
>had in such.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<