Autocoding project proposal -- finally implemented!

Bjorn Pettersen BPettersen at NAREX.com
Wed Feb 6 11:55:27 EST 2002

> From: Timothy Rue [mailto:threeseas at earthlink.net]
<snip>

> Good, than you won't know it hit you untill it is to late, for you.

Well, since you don't want to implement it I've gone ahead and done it
for you... You can simply ask it a question, and it will give you an
answer, for example:

  >>>from VIC import Question
  >>>Question("What's the meaning of life, the Universe, and
Everything?")
  42

I plan to market and sell this myself though, so I can't show you the
code -- but I'm sure with your amazing intelligence you should be able
to reverse engineer this in no time at all...

-- bjorn