OT: (ambi)dexterity of Pythonistas

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Fri Feb 8 10:47:10 EST 2002

In article <mailman.1013158814.22949.python-list at python.org>,
Simon Brunning  <SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk> wrote:
> From:	aahz at panix.com [SMTP:aahz at panix.com]
>>
>> Heh.  My preferred working style is to use two computers, one with each
>> hand when I'm not doing anything that requires actual typing.  And, of
>> course, I use one mouse in each hand.
>
>Only two? Haven't you got feet?

Haven't figured out a good/cheap way to put more than two monitors on a
desk, particularly when both are 17" or larger.  It's hard enough
stuffing *one* monitor on most crapola office desks.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"We should forget about small efficiencies, about 97% of the time.
Premature optimization is the root of all evil."  --Knuth