wxPython book

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 02:38:29 EST 2002

On 4 Feb 2002 05:05:53 -0800
Doug Farrell wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm busy evangilizing my office co-workers on the wonders of Python
> and wxPython, to which they are responding pretty well. We are
> currently working on a test project that uses both, and the most
> frequent complaint I get is "there's no book on wxPython..... wah wah
> wah". I have seen mention of a book being written, presumably by Robin
> Dunn. Is this true and if so, any idea when it might be coming out?

No idea, but do they all really say "wah wah wah"?

Weird.

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

"Then with your new power you'll accomplish all sorts of cool stuff
 in no time, and We'll All Be Sorry.  At that point you can either
 gloat a bit, and then relent, or go ahead and send the robot army
 after us." - Quinn Dunkan