Xython - XML-Formed Python

Gerard Braad g_braad at survion.com
Sun Feb 3 10:49:54 EST 2002

Hello,

For a long time now, I had the idea of XML-Formed Python. This way it
would be possible to send Python code across a network connection. The
only problem was, I didn't had much time to realise this. Way back in
August I saw someone (mlh) had the same idea and in December the project
page was included on the DDJ Python-URL. JEEJ!

I wasn't aware of this and hadn't worked on it, until now... Work on the
initial draft has started. If you are willing to help, don't hesitate
and contact us...

  //sourceforge.net/projects/xython/
  //hetland.org/python/xython.php
  //proj.survion.com/?page=xython

Any help would be appreciated. We hope this will become a standard for
inclusion of Python in XML documents.

Gerard Braad          &   Magnus Lie Hetland
g_braad at survion.com       magnus at hetland.org