OT: (ambi)dexterity of Pythonistas

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Sat Feb 9 00:42:40 EST 2002

In article <mailman.1013216835.14351.python-list at python.org>,
Cliff Wells  <logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net> wrote:
>On 8 Feb 2002 15:55:45 -0800
>Aahz Maruch wrote:
>>
>> * Yes, I'm aware that prices have come down a lot, but the equivalent
>> flat-panel display is still twice as expensive.  And I *won't* buy
>> anything at Fry's.
>
>What's wrong with Fry's?  As long as you don't listen to the salespeople,
>that is.

Returning anything that's broken, for starters.  There have been
innumerable Fry's threads on ba.* if you want more details.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"We should forget about small efficiencies, about 97% of the time.
Premature optimization is the root of all evil."  --Knuth