Windows GUI - which way?

Asheesh Laroia pan-news at asheeshenterprises.com
Wed Feb 27 23:57:07 EST 2002

You can use the Win32API in Python.

See www.activestate.com for details.

It would make the most sense, then, to do the whole thing in Python,
using the Win32 API.

Pros:
	Uses info you already know
	Easy to integreate Python with Python

Cons:
	GUI not as abstracted and cross-platform as it would be with wxWindows
or Tkinter or another cross-platform GUI toolkit.

-- Asheesh Laroia.