help - inserting values into database tables

chajadan python at chajadan.net
Mon Feb 18 03:41:20 EST 2002

My apologies, odbc is part of the win32all distribution, and is therefore
available only under Windows.

However, the module you found, or other similar modules, are bound to be a
viable solution for you, database interaction being so widespread as it is.

I know of another possible solution, by the creators of mxTime and whatnot,
available in this general location:
http://www.lemburg.com/files/python/eGenix-mx-Extensions.html

--chajadan