Python and TK possible with MacOS X ?

Jacob Kaplan-Moss jacobkm at cats.ucsc.edu
Fri Feb 1 03:35:31 EST 2002

Hendrik --

One way to do it is by installing XDarwin (XFree86 for OS X) and the *nix
versions of Python and Tkinter.  You can do this quite easily using Fink
<http://fink.sf.net>.  I've writen a quick tutorial on how to get a
working Tkinter on OS X.  You can find it at:

<http://people.ucsc.edu/~jacobkm/tkinter_osx_howto.html>

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Jacob