high precision mathematics

cmkl cmkleffner at gmx.de
Thu Feb 21 07:10:02 EST 2002

One of the dilettantic NASA amateurs (David Bailey) once wrote the ultimate
fast and accurate MP-package 'mpfun' in Fortran 77 - later F90.
A C++ implementation is available at:
http://www.cs.unc.edu/Research/HARPOON/mpfun++/
I havn't tested this C++ version and I don't think there is a a python
wrapper available (should not be to hard ??) but it may worth trying.

Carl