dlg.Destroy() behaviour

Duncan Smith buzzard at urubu.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 14:58:42 EST 2002

Just a quick question about whether or not I need to destroy dialogues
(wxPython) with dlg.Destroy().  When creating a number of wxTextEntryDialogs
in succession only the first dialogue gets the focus.  I need a mouse click
to set the focus on subsequent dialogues.  However, if I remove the usual
'dlg.Destroy()', then subsequent dialogues do get the focus.  Is this
advisable?  If not, what is the neatest way of setting the focus on the
subsequent dialogues?  Thanks in advance.

Duncan Smith