Autocoding - the resistance to expect from psuedo programmers

ameoba ahmebah at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:26:21 EST 2002

"Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote in
news:922.799T2387T11875593threeseas at earthlink.net:

> Its damn clear that there is a need to remove the sort of people posing
> to be professional who are in essence just good liars, abstraction
> manipulators, from the industry.

WTF are you talking about?  The only thing that I've managed to come up
with about your project is that it -heavily- abstracts the process of
computing to the point where joe-6pack should be able to make a computro do
anything.

If you feel there is something wrong with being an 'abstraction
manipulator' perhaps you shouldn't be talking to computer programmers.
Computing is nothing but the building and manipulation of abstractions.  If
it weren't for abstractions, then we'd still be swapping vaccuum tubes to
program a computer.

Don't even get me started on the hipocrasy of -you- using 'abstraction
manipulator' as an insult.