Reading Powerpoint on Linux [was: Slides on the web]

Paul Jackson pj at sgi.com
Mon Feb 11 19:18:00 EST 2002

Could someone care to recommend a tool for reading Powerpoint
slides on Linux (short of running a Windows emulator ...)?

Thanks.

P.S. -- If it weren't Guido, with his reputation aptly
	described elsewhere here last week as:

	> Yes.  And nine times out of ten, if you think you disagree
	> with Guido's intuition, you'll change your mind later

	I'd likely protest the usage of Powerpoint here.

	But it was Guido, and I look forward to viewing his
	presentations.

Paul "resistance may be futile, but so what?" Jackson

                          I won't rest till it's the best ...
                          Programmer, Linux Scalability
                          Paul Jackson <pj at sgi.com> 1.650.933.1373