Emacs python mode and pdb.. shouldn't they cooperate??

Andrew Markebo flognat at flognat.myip.org
Mon Feb 11 09:00:38 EST 2002

Hey emacs lovers!

How do you debug in your emacs?? Or you don't need to?? Once upon a
time, long, long ago I ported the xemacs gud-back/frontend, whatever
to emacs, but it is uncosy to use..

Isn't there support in the python-mode?? Have seen a couple of
variables for pdb, but haven't managed to get it working..

also..

I am trying to debug my script with python 2.2.. from IDLE i get a
        valuerrror: invalid literal for float(): 399.0
when I try to set the breakpoint on line 399...

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!