OT: (ambi)dexterity of Pythonistas

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Feb 11 08:26:16 EST 2002

"Syver Enstad" <syver-en+usenet at online.no> wrote in message
news:uvgd4alnn.fsf at online.no...
> "Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> writes:

There-are-other-things-that-one-does-with-one-hand-or-the-other-but-we-don't

> > -mention-ly-yours
>
> And then there are those that have to do it with both.
>
> --
>
> Two handed-ly-yours Syver Enstad

I should point out for the record that due to an angle-bracket-eating
nanovirus the remarks attributed to me were actually made by Brian Lenihan.
I hope regular readers know I would *never* mention anything we don't
mention.

Syver, I'm not quite sure whether you're bragging or complaining.

regards
 Steve
--
Consulting, training, speaking: http://www.holdenweb.com/
Author, Python Web Programming: http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/

"This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it
intersects with useful practice."  Aahz Maruch on c.l.py