Please stop responding to Rue

David C. Ullrich ullrich at math.okstate.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:25:27 EST 2002

On 6 Feb 2002 02:27:13 -0800, sandskyfly at hotmail.com (Sandy Norton)
wrote:

An amusing aspect of all this: I just browse clp occaisionally,
since I'm an abstraction manipulator, not a programmer. So I
overheard comments about this guy before seeing any examples
of his output. Before seeing the things he wrote I was gonna
say "you guys got it easy - you should see sci.math". But
the funny thing is the guy reminds me _exactly_ of the
sci.math guy I had in mind: If you can't see what a genius
he is you're incompetent, you're all gonna be fired when
the Truth comes out, etc...

>"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."

Sorry, I wasn't listening.

David C. Ullrich