OT: (ambi)dexterity of Pythonistas

Ed ncstate1997 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 23:25:40 EST 2002

Me neither.  I lost my non-dominant left arm over a year ago.

Let me know if I can help on that autocoder!

Eddie

"Jimmy Retzlaff" <jimmy at retzlaff.com> wrote in message
> But about the only hand skill relevant to Python is typing, which I
> (and probably most of us) do both-handed...

Not me. I just had surgery on my dominant right hand last Thursday so
I'm temporarily non-dexterous. :(

Since I haven't been able to write much Python since, c.l.py has been a
welcome diversion!

Maybe ol' Tim Rue can come up with an autocoder concept that only uses
keys on the left half of the keyboard. I'd volunteer to help implement
it, but I type too slowly with this bloody stump. ;)

Jimmy