Pythonistas near Rancho Cordova/Sacramento CA

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Feb 22 07:59:14 EST 2002

On my travels again, teaching next week. If there are any Pythonistas in the
area (especially those with a fondness fopr beer and a knowledge of local
microbreweries) please email me about an evening get-together.

Please note that due to the demise of my laptop all email arrangements must
be completed in the next 48 hours :-(

regards
 Steve
--
Consulting, training, speaking: http://www.holdenweb.com/
Author, Python Web Programming: http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/

"This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it
intersects with useful practice."  Aahz Maruch on c.l.py