OT: (ambi)dexterity of Pythonistas

James_Althoff at i2.com James_Althoff at i2.com
Fri Feb 8 14:31:27 EST 2002

[Aahz]
>Haven't figured out a good/cheap way to put more than two monitors
>on a desk, particularly when both are 17" or larger.  It's hard
>enough stuffing *one* monitor on most crapola office desks.

Fry's Electronics has been selling a *really* nice 18-inch flat panel
display by NEC.  Same amount of actual display area as many 20 or 21 inch
video monitors and totally flat, lightweight, space saving, etc.  The
prices have come down remarkably over the past year.  I bought 4 of them
for my house over the holidays (yes, I *have* been accused of going
overboard on occasion, thank you. <wink>).

Jim