A Python console in a Visual Basic application????

CodeTube codetube at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 02:48:55 EST 2002

Hello Everyone,

I wonder if any one knows some thing about implementing the PythonWin
console and other capabilities from with in a Visual Basic
application.
I am writing an application in which I propose to have a console
similar to PythonWin and also be able to run python files etc.
This might be a "big" question, so I would appreciate any clues or
leads in that direction.
I had looked into some examples given by Mark Hammond in his
book "Programming Python" but then I am looking for a more tight
integration into the VB application.

Any help would be appreciated...

Best Regards,
Code Tube