CSV revisited

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no
Wed Feb 6 09:22:28 EST 2002

A little while ago I started a thread about adding CSV support to the
standard library. There was (as expected) some controversy about this,
but I think the idea had enough support that it might be turned into a
formal proposal... However, I'm not sure wheter this is the sort of
thing that should be formalised as a PEP... Any opinions in the
matter? (Not pro/con the proposal itself... ;)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org