PullDOM docs?

Martin v. Loewis martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Feb 13 14:31:46 EST 2002

mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no (Magnus Lie Hetland) writes:

> I just wondered if perhaps some more documentation could be added to
> the standard docs about PullDOM?

Contributions of more documentation are always welcome; please submit
them to the SF patch tracker.

> It seems to me that for people who want simple XML processing (like
> me), but who might at times find minidom a bit inefficient

I think the solution to that problem would be to speed up the minidom
implementation. If they find it significantly too slow, pulldom won't
help, either, and they may need to use 4Suite's cDomlette, or perhaps
PIRXX (dunno what performance characteristics that has).

Regards,
Martin