Pointers for solving windows GUI problem.

Spencer Ernest Doidge spencer at efn.org
Thu Feb 28 15:48:55 EST 2002

If in the end you do have to use VC++, you might find as I have that it is
actually easier not to use MFC. Charles Petzold's book and Jeffrey
Richter's book opened the door into Win32 API for me. You don't have to go
near MFC in VC++, and you can still build resources using the GUI. So you
don't have to write code, for example, to create a fancy dialog box.

Like you, I am looking for a pure Python/WinGUI solution. AS I just
learned from this group, http://www.activestate.com has Visual Python, but
you have to have Visual Studio .NET for that. That means many $$$ :-(

Spencer Doidge
www.spencerdoidge.com